My One And Only Love/ Exclusive Memory [Chapter List]

Here is MOAOL's chapter list [to be updated once a translation is uploaded]☺

Introduction and Synopsis

Chapter 1: Mr. Beaver VS Miss Astro Boy
Part 1    Part 2    Part 3    Part 4    Part 5    Part 6    Part 7

Chapter 2: Murong Cheng VS Miss Rose
Part 1    Part 2    Part 3    Part 4    Part 5    Part 6

Chapter 3: Bright Moon VS Ditch
Part 1    Part 2    Part 3    Part 4    Part 5    Part 6

Chapter 4: 
Part 1    Part 2    Part 3    Part 4    Part 5    Part 6    Part 7

Chapter 5: 
Part 1    Part 2    Part 3    Part 4    Part 5    Part 6    Part 7    Part 8    Part 9

Chapter 6: 
Part 1    Part 2    Part 3    Part 4    Part 5

Chapter 7: 
Part 1    Part 2    Part 3    Part 4    Part 5    Part 6    Part 7 

Chapter 8: 
Part 1    Part 2    Part 3    Part 4    Part 5    Part 6    Part 7 

Chapter 9: 
Part 1    Part 2    Part 3    Part 4    Part 5    Part 6

Chapter 10: 
Part 1    Part 2    Part 3    Part 4    Part 5

Chapter 11: 
Part 1    Part 2    Part 3    Part 4

Chapter 12: 
Part 1    Part 2    Part 3    Part 4    Part 5(Finale)

Extra Chapters
One     Exclusive

Comments

  1. When are you going to update part 4 of chapter 2?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! If you haven't noticed yet, I have updated yesterday!😄 It's just that I forgot to update the link on this post hehehe. Happy reading 💗

      Delete
  2. Please tell me you're still working on uploading this 🥺🥺🥺 I really want to read it 🥺🥺☁️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, of course!! Still cooking Chapter 3 part 6, I think I'll update some time around this week❤️

      Delete
  3. Hi! I love your MOAOL translation, I was wondering if you are still working on this project, miss so much the chapters & I really want to read it.
    Thanks for your hard work. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, thank you so much for loving this translation ❤️(ಥ _ ಥ) Would like to apologize for my inactiveness these months because I've been busy acclimating with university life :( But good news!! The end of semester is coming and now I have less workload to do, which means update saga is coming!!! I'll be back with my weekly updates after my final exam (around 20 or so December) until the end of semester holidayヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ I will update MOAOL and WSK at least once by the end of this month~ Thank you for your support.. it means a lot! <3

      Delete
    2. Hi! Here to apologize that I think I will not be able to post an update by this month due to sudden overflowing school works :,( I hope you're still there!!

      Delete
    3. Hi! I'm still here! I will waiting for the next month ☺️, wish u luck on your school activities! ♥️

      Delete
    4. Good luck on your exams & thank you for translating! Hope you can also translate other novels of the same author such as ‘So, I really love you’ aka Crush :)

      Delete
    5. Hello, Lilipad! It's been a while since your reply, I'm sorry >.<

      Someone actually started translating 'So, I Really Love You' a.k.a. 'Crush' earlier this year and still ongoing😃 you can check the translation by Trial & Tried thru this link https://trialntried.wordpress.com/2022/01/09/chapter-1-1-elevator-encounter-1/

      You're welcome😉

      Delete
    6. @unknown thanks for being there :,) I think I'll be able to post a new update after my midterm test (hope sssoooo!)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting!

Popular on this blog

My One And Only Love/ Exclusive Memory (Somewhere Only We Know) 独家记忆 Chinese Book [English Translation]— Chapter 1 Part 1

My One and Only Love/ Exclusive Memory (Somewhere Only We Know) — 独家记忆 Chinese Book [English Translation] Introduction