My One and Only Love/ Exclusive Memory (Somewhere Only We Know) — 独家记忆 Chinese Book [English Translation] Introduction

Disclaimer: I do not own this book. All rights reserved to the original writer and publisher. I am here only to translate original author's work without any means to violate any rules and regulation. I am willing to take this down anytime when the official English book is available or/and the parties concerning ask me to do so.

Published works on prettyregenblume.blogspot.com are all translated by Fei斐. Do not copy, repost or republish on any site (such as wattpad, blog, and any kind of the likes).©️Fei斐 2020

Introducing my first ever translation work!☺

My One and Only Love/ Exclusive Memory (Somewhere Only We Know)  独家记忆 by Mu Fu Sheng 木浮生

    For my first work, I decided to do one of Hoju's (from Fanatical) favorite book (despite its student-teacher relationship plot) recommended by SushengBar hehehe :p

    I just need to say it right here, right now. Fanatical translation works are the best ones that I have read out there!(I'm a fan!!!) I finished reading all of their Mo Bao Fei Bao, Gu Man, and Gu Xi Jue's(Celine) books they translated. My personal favorites are the trilogy by Mo Bao Fei Bao; Together Forever, The Healing Sunshine, and The Road HomeYou should try reading them too~!(^○^)

    Now, back to the topic. The book I am translating has fairly little chapters with only 12 chapters and 2 extras. However, I will break down each chapter into a few parts (∩_∩).

    Warning I will not able to translate it 100% exactly as the original, as I will make some adjustment so that you can read them more comfortably. Most importantly, Chinese is neither my first nor a language that I am familiar with. Therefore, I can at most rely on electronic dictionaries like Pleco, Papago, and Google Translate (and also my kind friends and Chinese tutor teacher☺). So, do expect some amiss translations (although it will never be intentionally intended). Do let me know if you find any spellings/grammar errors ^^ 

    Lastly, please bear with me and I hope you will enjoy it MUAHAHAHAHA~! I'm translating this as a hobby to let me have a break from my hectic school deadlines ( ≧Д≦) I will do my best to post every week, I will update this book's chapter (read: part) at the very least once every month☺

Sooo.... *drum rolls* Here it is!


Synopsis (credits to SushengBar)

There is or not someone in your life, where every glance, every smile, every sentence, every word from him are all so special.He used to be your teacher.
He used to be your idol.
He is also held in high esteem by his colleagues. 
But one day, this person’s identity is only, your man.
If you fall in love with a person, how much courage do you need to confess to him?
If he is your teacher, how much perseverance and persistence must you also have?
Xue Tong is a third year student in English Language in University A. She was caught by the ‘adorable’ and youthful teacher Mu Cheng He while looking for her cheat sheet on the floor in the exam room. Then he becomes her substitute teacher in her elective subject Russian language. Her hatred for him increases when he requires her to study with him after class.
She slowly discovers he is a very charismatic and knowledgeable teacher. Thus, gradually, from anger, revenge and hatred, Xue Tong starts to develop a crush on her teacher. But she doesn’t dare to speak out for fear of prejudice.
She graduated but the love is still hidden in theirs hearts. No one told anyone, just quietly together, helping and comforting each other.
    💜        💜        💜    

First chapter will be uploaded on Saturday, 14 November 2020 at 7 P.M. WIB. Please look forward to it! Thank you. See you on Saturday~


Comments

  1. I'm not saying I have set a reminder for 7 pm saturday, but yes that is exactly what I'm trying to say 😌 Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHAHA. Thank you! See you on Saturday~

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to the first chapter..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do read it tomorrow on Saturday at 7 PM! ^^ See you <3

      Delete
  3. The synopsis got me interested😌 KEEP POSTINGG!! So that I don't have to read the chinese version hahah🤣🤣

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course hehehe:D Glad to be able to share my joy in reading Chinese novels LOL

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting!

Popular on this blog

My One And Only Love/ Exclusive Memory [Chapter List]

My One And Only Love/ Exclusive Memory (Somewhere Only We Know) 独家记忆 Chinese Book [English Translation]— Chapter 1 Part 1