G r e e t i n g s , h e l l o m y d e a r r e a d e r s ! First post!☺♥️ This was how our two protagonists first met... Enjoy reading! Chapter 1 Part 1: Mr. Beaver VS Miss Astro Boy Translated by Fei斐 & Proofread by illumi There were two exams today, Introduction to Maoism [1] in the morning and Law in the afternoon. I worked so hard to solve the questions on the review materials. I transcribed it again, then took it to be printed in smaller size, and then I reduced it again and cut it into as small as dried tofu with scissors, and then sent it for printing. Coming and going, tossing around for a day, working harder than those who were holding on Buddha's feet and those who were cramming all night long. When I was handing out the test papers, I saw my friends pass trough the questions. I was a little bit overjoyed and weeping. The hard work paid off. When I copied the answ...
G r e e t i n g s , h e l l o m y d e a r r e a d e r s ! Welcome! Here on my first post on this blog, I would like to tell you tiny bits about myselfツ As you can read on my 'About Me' column, my name is Angela Kwee and I was born in Indonesia. I am now in my senior year of High School. To be honest with you guys, being in a senior year + pandemic = disaster! I barely understand my school subjects because almost every single time there will be some unexpected errors and hurdles (internet connection, application crashing, etc.). But stay calm!! Everyone have it tough during this crucial time☺ So, it's better to stop complaining and keep up the positivity by keeping your work-life balance and reading my blogs to come :D Okay, back to the topic about myself~ Indonesian is obviously my mother tongue, while English is my second. My English is..errr... ki...
Indonesian version book 1 cover Disclaimer: I do not own this book. All rights reserved to the original writer and publisher. I am here only translating without any means to violate any rules and regulation. I am willing to take this down anytime when the official English book is available or/and the parties concerning ask me to do so . ‼️Do not copy my translations anywhere (wattpad, blog, etc.)‼️ Why Secretary Kim (What's Wrong Secretary Kim)ー 김 비서가 왜 그럴까 by Jeong Gyeong Yun 정경윤 (right to left) Korean version book 1 & 2 covers I have been wanting to translate this book for years! (though I just got my hands on the book 3 years ago☺..) Yes, this was the novel that was adapted from its manga of the same name, and later was adapted into 2018's popular K-Drama <What's Wrong Secretary Kim>! These books (the Indonesian version) belong to my dear mother, who was head over heels with this drama CP and bought it freshly from th...
Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you for reading and commenting!